Center Termite & Pest Control, Inc.
Application for Employment
Welcome to Center Termite & Pest Control, Inc. We are excited that you are interested in becoming a part of our family. We are a third generation family owned and operated company that began in 1968. We are a full termite and pest control company that specializes in Eco Friendly Technology.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, whether in the office or in the field, our number one goal is to ensure the customer is 110% satisfied.
We put ourselves and our employees to the highest standard because our customers hold us to a high standard. We expect innovative thinking and for our employees to constantly try and better themselves, their customer service, and their way of completing a job. We will give our employees the tools to constantly educate themselves but they must be willing and able to learn and absorb the information.
The pest control industry is constantly changing so ambiguity is a must. We have an open door policy and encourage all of our employees to come to us with any questions, concerns, or ideas they may have.
We are truly a family business and we vow that no matter how large we grow, we will always operate as a small business.
These are the standards in which we operate everyday:
Center Termite’s Clients:
We are committed to treating our customers with the upmost respect and dignity. WE ensure that our customers understand every step of their treatment, from preparing for our technicians all the way to how to maintain the treatment to the fullest potential. We haven’t done our job correctly unless we leave our client with peace of mind and knowledge that their home is protected by the best.
Center Termite’s Team:
We are a team because we are working toward a common goal and shared rewards. We understand that in order for us to complete our jobs to the fullest extent we have to understand, support, and respect each other. Communication is key, and we recognize that in order for us to truly be successful we have to be willing and able to learn from each other.
Center Termite’s Industry:
We are part of larger community and it is our responsibility to make sure we are knowledgeable about current industry standards. We understand that our customers depend on us to have the most technologically advanced form of treatments that are also safest to the environment.
In order to be a part of Center Termite & Pest Control, Inc. the following requirements must be met. If there are any questions about these requirements, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Valid Driver’s License – You must present a valid driver’s license at the time of application.
- Department of Motor Vehicle Driver’s Record – Prior to employment, you must provide a copy of your DMV driver record.
- Citizenship – You must show proof of citizenship via the Federal I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form or have a work visa.
- Completely smoke and drug free environment.
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing – Center Termite & Pest Control is proud to be a drug and alcohol free workplace. Prior to employment, you will be required to take drug test.
- Criminal Background Check – Prior to employment, Center Termite & Pest Control will conduct a criminal background check.
- Confidentiality Agreement – This agreement states that, upon termination (whatever the reason may be), you will not compete with Center Termite & Pest Control for a period of three years.
Center Termite & Pest Control is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or unrelated medical conditions or handicap or sexual orientation.